“How do I configure the featured video section for my home page?”
The featured video section adds a video block to your home page. This section is made for interviews, product promotions, demo reels and informational videos about your store.
While customizing your home page, this feature is available by using the Add section button.
- Add text for the heading of this section.
- Add an introduction for or a description of your video. We recommend keeping this short – maybe a sentence or two.
- Meta text
- Text that appears in the top-left corner of the video preview. It only appears while the video is not being played.
- Video URL
- Add a [YouTube][youtube] or [Vimeo][vimeo] link. This tells the video section what video to feature.
- Overlay opacity
- You can add a colored overlay to your video. And, you can set how visible the overlay is. 0% is completely transparent, and 100% is completely visible.
- Overlay color
- You can change the color of the overlay.
We recommend using black or white, as these colors will look great with a wide variety of colors that may be featured in your video.
- Meta text color
- You can change the meta preview text that overlays your video (when it is not playing).