The full-width setting displays the menu items underneath your logo or store name.
If you have lots of menu items and there isn’t enough space to display all of them, the full-width navigation setting will revert to the compact type.
Turning on the sticky header ensures that your customers never lose sight of your store’s logo and menus.
- Enable transparent header
- Select this checkbox to enable header transparency. The header will be integrated with the top-most images and the background will be removed from behind your logo and header controls.
- Accent color
- If the transparent header is enabled, you can choose a custom color for the header elements that looks good with the content being displayed underneath the header.
- Accent opacity
- You can set how visible the accent color is: 0% is completely transparent, and 100% is completely visible.
- Border color
- If the transparent header is enabled, you can choose a custom border color that looks good with the content displayed underneath the header.
The border appears underneath the logo and navigation menu.
- Border opacity
- You can set how visible the header border is: 0% is completely transparent, and 100% is completely visible.
- Transparent logo image
- You can upload a logo image with a transparent background that is used instead of your regular logo image.
|Max width ||Max height |
|450 pixels ||200 pixels |
If you upload an image larger than the maximum height and width, it will be resized.
The announcement bar is a great way to share coupon codes, sale information and other one-liners with customers.
- Show Announcement
- Select this box to show the announcement bar.
- The text for your notification. Make sure it’s only a short sentence or two.
- Allow users to click your notification bar to go a page of your choice.
You can turn it on or off and if you want to you can use it as a link to another page.
It uses the same color settings as your buttons.
Transparent Announcement Bar
- Text color
- If the transparent header is enabled, you can choose a custom color for the announcement bar text.
- Background color
- You can choose a custom color for the announcement bar background. The background color will inherit the transparent header’s accent opacity settings.